- On MSNBC, Ex-GOP Staffer Details How The Purpose Of Voter ID Laws Is To "Take People's Constitutional Rights Away"
- Trump Adviser To MSNBC's Chris Hayes: "I Admire The Passion" In Stone's Threat To Disclose Delegate's Hotel Rooms
- Bill O'Reilly Says Ted Cruz Is Right About New York City Values
- How The Wash. Post Kicked Off The "Qualified" Argument Between Clinton And Sanders
- Fox's Bolling Criticizes Paid Family Leave: "Socialism Is Spreading Across America"
- Latest CMP Video Deceptively Attacks Planned Parenthood's Patient Consent Process
- A Look Back At Fox News' Interviews With Obama Ahead Of His Sunday Network Appearance
- Fox Host Claims That America Has "Helped Enough" With Syrian Refugee Crisis
- Wash. Post Reporter: "It's Pretty Remarkable" That Cable News Channels Have Shunned Trump Ally Roger Stone
- Mississippi Newspapers Criticize State Legislature For Passing Anti-LGBT Law
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Cutting funding for planned parenhood and not allowing the EPA to regulate Global Warming doesn’t create any jobs. Actually it kills them. http://www.whenarethejobs.com
Excellent article on the Wisconsin situation: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/2011/02/unions_arent_to_blame_for_wisc.html
The big hub-ub of the week in the media is pundits making criticisms of President Obama’s budget. It seems to be some shocking new revelation that in a $3.7 trillion piece of legislation, everyone can find something that they don’t … Continue reading
The constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act will inevitably be decided by the Supreme Court. Democrats are being proactive in ensuring that the court makes a fair and reasoned decision but asking Justice Thomas to recuse himself from the case. … Continue reading
On Monday, a Ronald Reagan appointed federal judge declared the entire healthcare reform act to be unconstitutional. He is the second federal judge to declare the individual mandate unconstitutional, and the first to declare the entire bill unconstitutional. Two … Continue reading