- On MSNBC, Ex-GOP Staffer Details How The Purpose Of Voter ID Laws Is To "Take People's Constitutional Rights Away"
- Trump Adviser To MSNBC's Chris Hayes: "I Admire The Passion" In Stone's Threat To Disclose Delegate's Hotel Rooms
- Bill O'Reilly Says Ted Cruz Is Right About New York City Values
- How The Wash. Post Kicked Off The "Qualified" Argument Between Clinton And Sanders
- Fox's Bolling Criticizes Paid Family Leave: "Socialism Is Spreading Across America"
- Latest CMP Video Deceptively Attacks Planned Parenthood's Patient Consent Process
- A Look Back At Fox News' Interviews With Obama Ahead Of His Sunday Network Appearance
- Fox Host Claims That America Has "Helped Enough" With Syrian Refugee Crisis
- Wash. Post Reporter: "It's Pretty Remarkable" That Cable News Channels Have Shunned Trump Ally Roger Stone
- Mississippi Newspapers Criticize State Legislature For Passing Anti-LGBT Law
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Everyone loves Stephen Colbert. He is hilarious in an intelligent way that exposes the absurdity in politics, especially from Republicans. Now that the FEC has granted Colbert the ability to promote his Super PAC during his show, I am excited for … Continue reading
In the history of the right-wing media, there has been no other topic which has produced more lies, manipulations, untruths, half truths, fabrications, and misinformation than coverage of President Obama. From the time that Obama became a viable candidate for … Continue reading