Thank you for your interest in PACmen’s endorsements. This is a list of both our current and past endorsements. PACmen began endorsing policies and candidates in the spring of 2011. Each link provides more information on why we are endorsing the candidate/policy, and also allows you to take action by donating to the candidate or reading the policy.
- On MSNBC, Ex-GOP Staffer Details How The Purpose Of Voter ID Laws Is To "Take People's Constitutional Rights Away"
- Trump Adviser To MSNBC's Chris Hayes: "I Admire The Passion" In Stone's Threat To Disclose Delegate's Hotel Rooms
- Bill O'Reilly Says Ted Cruz Is Right About New York City Values
- How The Wash. Post Kicked Off The "Qualified" Argument Between Clinton And Sanders
- Fox's Bolling Criticizes Paid Family Leave: "Socialism Is Spreading Across America"
- Latest CMP Video Deceptively Attacks Planned Parenthood's Patient Consent Process
- A Look Back At Fox News' Interviews With Obama Ahead Of His Sunday Network Appearance
- Fox Host Claims That America Has "Helped Enough" With Syrian Refugee Crisis
- Wash. Post Reporter: "It's Pretty Remarkable" That Cable News Channels Have Shunned Trump Ally Roger Stone
- Mississippi Newspapers Criticize State Legislature For Passing Anti-LGBT Law