- On MSNBC, Ex-GOP Staffer Details How The Purpose Of Voter ID Laws Is To "Take People's Constitutional Rights Away"
- Trump Adviser To MSNBC's Chris Hayes: "I Admire The Passion" In Stone's Threat To Disclose Delegate's Hotel Rooms
- Bill O'Reilly Says Ted Cruz Is Right About New York City Values
- How The Wash. Post Kicked Off The "Qualified" Argument Between Clinton And Sanders
- Fox's Bolling Criticizes Paid Family Leave: "Socialism Is Spreading Across America"
- Latest CMP Video Deceptively Attacks Planned Parenthood's Patient Consent Process
- A Look Back At Fox News' Interviews With Obama Ahead Of His Sunday Network Appearance
- Fox Host Claims That America Has "Helped Enough" With Syrian Refugee Crisis
- Wash. Post Reporter: "It's Pretty Remarkable" That Cable News Channels Have Shunned Trump Ally Roger Stone
- Mississippi Newspapers Criticize State Legislature For Passing Anti-LGBT Law
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Okay, okay. I Get it. No one likes paying their taxes, and everyone likes complaining about paying their taxes. Fact, not opinion. But, does that really justify the constant right-wing message that taxes are too high – for everyone? Despite … Continue reading
You have undoubtedly heard talking heads on the right complain about the “liberal media”. The right-wing manipulators ultimately justify their existence by describing themselves as a counter weight to the “liberal media”. This argument has been repeated, and repeated, and … Continue reading